Saturday, July 19, 2008

Starting anew

On many occasions, I have considered creating my own blog focusing on entertainment, media, and other things that interest me in general, but have always lacked the courage to do so. I have recently thought of a few topics to get me started, and decided that now is as good a time as ever. I want to thank my friend Redskyy for giving me a little extra push as well.

I would love to update on a regular schedule, but I don't want my posts to seem forced/uninteresting, so I will most likely only do so when something really catches my attention and I have time to put effort into my posts and give justice to the things that I love. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to give the push. I can't wait to see what else you have planned and look forward to more.